Career Services coordinates an Education Interviewing Day each spring semester. School board representatives from across the United States recruit, interview, and hire UL Lafayette education majors at this event. Education Interviewing Day is open to speech pathology and education majors who are student teaching and/or graduating that semester and to graduating seniors/alumni who are qualified to teach.
Spring 2023 Education Interviewing Day
Monday, March 20, 2023
8:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Cajundome Convention Center
Registration is open in Handshake!
The keys to a successful job fair experience are preparation and follow up. Here is a checklist to help you get prepared!
- Research the list of participating employers through Handshake
- Get your resume reviewed by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prepare your 30 second introduction
- Make sure you have a business casual or professional outfit and the copies of your resume uploaded into your Handshake account
- Don't forget to make a list of the businesses you meet with at the virtual fair so you can follow up with thank-you notes.
Appointments can be scheduled through Handshake.