UL Lafayette Career Services is transitioning to Handshake and will launch to students on June 26, 2018.
Handshake is a centralized platform for all of your campus recruiting needs; 500+ schools use Handshake! Multi- or single-school job posting with just a few clicks. Among other features, Handshake provides:
- Direct student messaging; contact candidates directly through Handshake.
- Powerful applicant filtering; narrow down potential hires through advanced filtering options.
- All of these improvements and more, at zero cost to you!
- Click here for a data-driven info sheet explaining why you should be recruiting on Handshake!
Activate your Handshake account and start recruiting today!
- New to Handshake? Go to https://louisiana.joinhandshake.com/employer_registrations/new to register your employer account. View this how-to article on posting jobs.
- Already a Handshake user? Just add University of Louisiana at Lafayette to your list of schools in Handshake.
The Handshake Help Center offers numerous step-by-step instructions on a variety of topics, including job postings, applications, and events and career fairs. Still not finding what you need?
Important dates for transitioning from Career Services Online:
June 1: Handshake launches to employers. If you previously had a Career Services Online account, begin documenting any job postings or data you may need from Career Services Online as UL Lafayette Career Services will not retain copies of job postings or employer activity. You can access your Career Services Online account until June 29.
June 30: Career Services Online is deactivated. Employers should document any job postings or data needed from Career Services Online prior to June 30 as UL Lafayette Career Services will not retain copies of job postings or employer activity.
July 2: Handshake launches to UL Lafayette students.
Summer 2018: All fall recruiting events will be added to Handshake. Activate your account to recieve notifications.
Our staff is here to assist with any questions related to your improved recruiting experience in Handshake. Contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.