Held annually during the fall semester, this event gives students and alumni majoring in nursing and health sciences the opportunity to discuss career opportunities with representatives from hospitals, health care agencies, and businesses. Students and alumni are encouraged to dress professionally and have several copies of their resume available to submit to employers.
Fall 2023 Nursing and Health Sciences Career Fair
Friday, September 8th
8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
UL Student Union, 2nd Floor
The keys to a successful job fair experience are preparation and follow up. Here is a checklist to help you get prepared!
- Research the list of participating employers through Handshake
- Get your resume reviewed by emailing email@example.com
- Prepare your 30 second introduction
- Make sure you have a business casual or professional outfit and the copies of your resume uploaded into your Handshake account
- Don't forget to make a list of the businesses you meet with at the virtual fair so you can follow up with thank-you notes.
Student and alumni appointments can be scheduled through Handshake.