We appreciate your interest in UL Lafayette students and alumni. Our job listing service provides participating employers with the ability to:
- Post and manage an unlimited number of jobs free of charge including full-time, part-time, internship, co-op or summer opportunities;
- Set parameters for your job openings;
- Receive email reminders when a student applies for a job and when a posting is about to expire;
- Manage student applicants for on-campus interviews;
- Register online for career events like career fairs;
- Plus much more!
Please sign in by using the login box located on the home page or, if you are a new employer, create an account to complete your profile and job description.
Once you have posted your job online, it will be placed in a "job holding bin" to be reviewed by a Career Services staff member. If approved, your job will be released into the system for our students and alumni to view.
Should you have any questions or concerns about your posting, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 337.482.1444.