Students and alumni use Career Services Online to:
- Search online listings for internships, part-time, full-time, co-op, and summer jobs that have been posted specifically for UL Lafayette students and alumni by local and nation-wide employers.
- Set up Job Agents to email you automatically about openings that meet your selected criteria.
- Register for career events.
- Upload resumes and cover letters to use when applying for jobs posted in the system.
- Maintain an online personal calendar.
- Sign up for on-campus interviews with companies from across the nation. Full access is required, so please visit our office to register.
If you are already registered, please log in to Career Services Online now or register to access these tools.
If you are an employer looking to hire UL Lafayette students or alumni, please visit our Job Listing Service page.