Spring 2023 Career Fair
Click here to download All Majors Career Fair brochure!
The brochure includes the fair map of employers, college breakdown of employers, and our sponsors.
Spring 2023 Career Event
All Majors Career Fair
Tuesday, February 14th
12:00 P.M. - 4:00 P.M.
Cajundome Convention Center
Registration is open in Handshake!
The Career Fair is held each fall and spring semester. Local, state, national and international employers have regularly utilized these events to recruit UL Lafayette students and alumni. Participants have the opportunity to personally meet recruiters from diverse companies and to network with returning alumni. Companies also have the option of interviewing applicants after the event. Students should dress professionally and have several copies of their resume available to submit to prospective employers. We are pleased to announce that we have returned to in-person career fairs! Career fairs are a great way to get a leg up with companies that interest you.
The keys to a successful job fair experience are preparation and follow up. Here is a checklist to help you get prepared!
- Research the list of participating employers through Handshake
- Get your resume reviewed by emailing email@example.com
- Prepare your 30 second introduction
- Make sure you have a business casual or professional outfit and the copies of your resume uploaded into your Handshake account
- Don't forget to make a list of the businesses you meet with at the fair so you can follow up with thank-you notes.
- Stay safe and know that we are open and happy to meet with you. Appointments can be scheduled through Handshake.